cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922

carolonpark
Apprentice

I purchased an MX922 after my first one died.  I liked the printer and I was familiar with all the functions, and somewhat to my husband's caution, I purchased another.  I have had nothing but trouble from the first day I opened the box and set up the printer.  First, I had trouble with the wireless connection.  That solved, I began to use the printer.  Pages would print only partially; I had to cancel printing and start over time and time again, and lost probably a ream of paper due to unusable medium.  I've had the scanner do the same thing--stop in the middle of a scan, have to clear everything and start again.  I am so disappointed with this printer.  I have tried every solution posted on the internet and in the manual.  I've downloaded the software numerous times.  I use the printer mostly with Office (Publisher).  I know this is just a rant and that there won't be any solutions; just wanted you to know.

2 REPLIES 2

pavilioz
Contributor

Did you try to see if the problem goes away when using a wired connection? I know wireless is more convenient but sometimes wired is the best way to go.

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi carolonpark,

So we can best asssit you, please let us know what version of Windows or Mac you are using. Also, we will need to know the signal strength the printer currently has. Please click HERE for the steps to print the network settings directly from the printer.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Announcements