cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 Need Driver for iOs 16.5

Ronita
Apprentice

Trying to figure out how to set up my PIXMA MX922. Got it a few years ago as a gift, but just opening the box now. No internet, LAN or WiFi available. Need to run everything off iPhone iOS 16.5 using USB cord from iPhone (got an adapter) to printer and my phone’s data plan. Can I do this? Can anyone help me, please?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Ronita,

Printing from a mobile device (like an iPhone) using a USB cable is not supported with your PIXMA MX922.

To print from a mobile device, the PIXMA MX922 must be connected to your network wirelessly or connected to your network using an ethernet cable.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

The MX922 does not support printing via usb with an iPhone. You would need a wifi network to print from your phone. If you want to print via usb, you would need a computer running Windows or MacOS.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Ronita,

Printing from a mobile device (like an iPhone) using a USB cable is not supported with your PIXMA MX922.

To print from a mobile device, the PIXMA MX922 must be connected to your network wirelessly or connected to your network using an ethernet cable.

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

The MX922 does not support printing via usb with an iPhone. You would need a wifi network to print from your phone. If you want to print via usb, you would need a computer running Windows or MacOS.

Announcements