cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX920/922 Series - Processing... Please wait momentarily

katiew81
Apprentice

Every other time we go to print it states "Processing... Please wait momentarily" 

Earlier this year, I spoke with someone on chat and thy had me restart one of the computers in the house and that worked. 

We didn't have any issues for a while but know its happening again for no reason. We'll restart all our computers and it will work for 1 document but not another.

Does anyone have any suggestions as this is super frustrating. TIA

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi katiew81,

So we can best assist you, please let us know what version of Windows or Mac you are using.

If you would like to speak with a chat agent again, there are chat agents standing by. To get to the chat feature, click HERE. Once in the chat box, ask to speak to a live person. You will be asked to create a Canon account and once that is done, you will be able to connect with one of our chat agents Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi, I have a windows 10 pro, my husbands and sisters work computers are windows 10 and we have a mac personal.

Hi Katiew81,

Since the is happening with more than one computer, I recommend contacting our chat team. The real time support would be most beneficial in this case.

To get to the chat feature, click HERE. Once in the chat box, ask to speak to a live person. You will be asked to create a Canon account and once that is done, you will be able to connect with one of our chat agents Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements