cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7720 Printer

GL100
Apprentice

My printer has an annoying problem. When I print Web content (Text Page), the first 3 letters of a sentence are truncated. This problem doesn't happen with any other printing.

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, GL100!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your device (i.e. Windows, macOS, Android, or iOS, and which version thereof), and which applications you're trying to print from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks. Win 10, Printing within Google Chrome. A recent example ,I was printing Vanguards redemption policy and the first 3 letters of each sentence was truncated. Its left margin margin (or page size ?) problem. Only happens in Chrome.

BurnUnit
Whiz
Whiz

By any chance are  you viewing the web page at something higher than 100% magnification? Or maybe reduce the page to 90% magnification and see if it prints differently.

Thanks. The 90% didn't help but it was on the right track. I found older discussion that said to change Google Chrome margins to Minimum (CNTL+P). That fixed it !!!!

Announcements