cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7520 Printer - copy and scan issues

csorchil
Apprentice

When I scan or copy a document  the black  print comes out gray and  the  document is not sharp.  If I print a document from  a file or the internet,  It comes out  fine.  the black print is black and the document is sharp.    I am running windows 10.  I have the printer set for color  as I have another issue  with printing  in the standard mode as the  large  black cartridge will not  print black at all.  I have cleaned the pring head and installed a new  large  black cartrage and it stll will not  print  black in the standard mode.  I have reverted to the Photo mode as the printer will priny black from the smaller black cart.  Other than the  the printer has funtioned  well for 3 to 4 years.   

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi csorchil,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance. You will have the option to speak to one of our phone or live chat agents.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
click here to view the gallery
Announcements