cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6320 Wi-Fi printing error

automch
Apprentice

Whenever I try to print a document from my computer I receive an error message "this document failed to print" as the document is actually sucessfully printing.  How do I set things so this message stops.  The printer scans and prints well through the wi-fi connection but I get this annoying message.  I am running XP SP3 on a Dell Dimension 3000 with 2 Gigs ram. TIA.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

automch
Apprentice

After a very frustrating call to Canon support that wasted 38 minutes of my time I solved the issue myself.  BTW all tech support wanted to do was sell me a monthy service of cleaning up my computer for $179.00.  The first customer service rep could not speak very good english but the second was better.  I guess that's what we get when we buy a printer made in China for a Japanese company who has tech support in India.  My last canon product ever!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

automch
Apprentice

After a very frustrating call to Canon support that wasted 38 minutes of my time I solved the issue myself.  BTW all tech support wanted to do was sell me a monthy service of cleaning up my computer for $179.00.  The first customer service rep could not speak very good english but the second was better.  I guess that's what we get when we buy a printer made in China for a Japanese company who has tech support in India.  My last canon product ever!

Hi, Automch, thank you for posting.  We're sorry to hear about the technical support experience you had.  However, we strongly suspect that whomever you called was not an official Canon representative, but a third-party technical support service that was not affiliated with Canon in any respect.  We do not charge for technical support, offer no computer cleaning services, and our technicians are based out of the United States. 

For any technical support questions in the future, you are always welcome and encouraged to contact Canon Support directly at the link below. From there, you may choose phone or email support, and we're always ready and happy to assist any way we can.  We hope this clarifies!

http://bitly.com/ContactCanon

Hi,

My printer ust stopped working.  Somehow is lost its access point to connect. It says one is detected and when I try to connect it will not. I printed the Network Configuration Page and the Wireless LAN says (Connection - Enable) & Connection (Inactive)  Any idea how to fix this?  Thank you

Announcements