cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3520 Printer not printing right

Carlyn
Apprentice

I haven't had the MG3520 printer a month. I got a error message 5100, which I never had a jam, I made sure everything was clear. I turned off the printer and turned it back on, and still error message. I unplugged it for about 10 min, and turned it back on. with no error message, I went to print the documents that I needed, and it did not print correctly. it was off set and like smeared. Could it possibly be the print head? Or what else can it be? And is it fixable?  Thank you in Advance

IMG_20151014_215619_838.jpgIMG_20151014_215619_838.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

To try and resolve this issue, please turn the printer off and disconnect the power.  Then check the inside of the printer to ensure that there are no jams or obstructions that may be keeping the ink carriage from moving properly.

If the issue persists, contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Josh_Kemmer
Enthusiast

This is a mechanical problem which hinders the proper movement of the print head. Look carefully inside for foreign objects that may obstruct the path of the printhead.

Happiness for your Printer
Announcements