cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a MG5220 printer and it won't print only says 'processing'

comnesbi
Apprentice

I've cleaned the heads and printed a test sheet - it's fine but it will not actauly print the paper 

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, comnesbi!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS X, and which version thereof), which apps you're trying to print from, and whether your printer is connected via Wi-Fi or with a USB cable. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I have a Mac desk top systerm and trying to print from it with the word document.  I have also tried to print from a Mac laptop I have and continue to have the same problem - it just says 'processing'  

Hi comnesbi, What version of OS X is installed on your desktop? Are you using your PIXMA MG5220 with a USB cable or are you using your PIXMA MG5220 wirelessly?
Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

This is a software related problem. To solve this, reinstall the printer driver and software. Delete first the installed printer in the computer then repeat the installation process. Follow the instructions carefully in the CD manual or the step by step procedure.

Happiness for your Printer
Announcements