cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3222 Printer Malfunction

codivegirl
Apprentice

I have a Canon MG3222 that has stopped printing properly.  I have run cleaning, nozzle check, deep cleaning, printer head alignment, bottom plate cleaning and roller cleaning...I have replaced the ink cartridges, both black and color...and re-ran all the maintenance again, and again, and AGAIN!!!  and still there is a problem.  Lines seem to overlap, there seems to be characters that double image print, everything is askew.  I have tried printing from a variety of documents and even from the internet.  Additonally, I have tried to scan/copy an item to print and the same issue happens, so it is not a file problem, it is most definitely a printer problem.  I know this wasn't a very expensive printer, but I have only had it for about a year and am very disappointed and frustrated that it is not working.  Can anyone with Canon help me fix this?  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi codivegirl,

If the troubleshooting steps that you performed did not resolve the issue the printer is experiencing, it will require servicing.  We have several servicing options available to you; please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements