cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG2500 error 5,156,69

Alice937
Apprentice

My family bought me a printer 3 months ago and i can't get it to scan with the online software.

It prints with MS Paint (From scanner or camera option) and i was able to do test prints but it won't respond to the IJ scan utility.

I tried reinstalling it multiple times, didn't work. I even reinstalled windows still, wasn't working, i even disabled my antivirus ( web root secure) but the printer was not affected by it in any way shape or form... AND I don't have any MSN files,

I'm using Windows 10 and this is getting REALLY frustrating since there are some forum posts about this but no one has given a normal answer to how to solve this problem and i don't want to get stuck with this...

Is there any option to download the older software versions? Because the new one is useless...

Thanks,

Alice

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Alice937,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements