cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS9120 brand new - always offline

tthornton
Apprentice

I have a brand new Pixma TS9120.  I am trying to connect using a Lenovo P51s running Windows 10.

The printer is successfully connected to wifi, but will not show up when I try to add a printer through the control panel.

I have installed the printer drivers manually using the canon website.  Sometimes it works and I can print temporarily.. more often, the printer connects while the drivers are being installed, then it immediately shows up as offline.

I have also tried the direct print method.  This does show up within the control panel, but then the printer is listed as not having a driver installed... There seems to be no way to direct it to the correct driver, which has infact been installed a number of times now.

In short, will likely be returning this printer if there is no easy/quick fix - can anyone help me?!

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi tthornton,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements