cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink order

KelC79
Apprentice

Hi! I am having difficulties with the setup of my ink reorder. When I purchased my printer, I wanted to wait to see how much ink I had went through be for deciding to set the automatic reorder. Now that I know that it is very beneficial for me to have and setup, and trying to go back in to it and set it all up. It will not allow me,,, It is telling me that my computer (ThinkPad laptop), that my Microsoft app does not support it and that I need to get the app that that does help it to support... The issue at hand is that it does not tell me which app specifically, that it recommends to have in order to complete this process and get it all set up...

Now, I have attempted to do this the last 3 days, on my down time form work. and am finding very frustrating and am really needing advise and support assistance to help me to determine, exactly what it is requesting and which app I will need to get this information set up.

I am very low on ink now and would really hate to go buy ink and then get this set up to because I feel that either being completed at the same time would be a total waste of time and money in the efforts and this being so misunderstood, If you could please have a team leader reach me in regards to this with assistance, I would be ever so grateful! .

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

What printer model do you have?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

These sites may help as well.  

Amazon DART - Landing Page (canon.com)

The inkjet/Selphy App for Android or iOS should help:

Canon KB 

Note, not all models are supported.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements