cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink Cartridge error 05 - TS3320

craigdblom
Apprentice

I have a Pixma TS3320 printer.  A few months ago I installed new ink cartridges and have printed probably fifty pages after the install.  

A couple of days ago, all of a sudden it won't print.  It is showing "Error 05", and there are two flashing lights (one for the black cartridge and one for the color cartridge).  Apparently the error code means that one of the ink cartridges is not being recognized.  

With BOTH lights blinking (color and B&W) does this indicate the printer cannot find BOTH ink cartridges?  It seems unlikely that there would be a problem with both cartridges simultaneously.

I'm thinking that the problem is likely a more serious problem with the printer than with the cartridge(s).  Anybody have some thoughts on this?  

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Cool, beware in the video he drills holes in the cartridge, I don't think it is necessary, there should be a hole under the label and the ink should be injectable from there.

SarahW1
Apprentice

I saw that as well.  But when looking for the big bottles of ink on amazon it showed me how to refill the ink WITHOUT drilling holes....

Announcements