cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a cannon mg2100. When I scan the error message says it can't find a path to the file

trikerider47
Apprentice

My cannon mg1200 prints and scans but suddenly the scanned photo/doc can't find a path to any file.  I just started having this problem yesterday.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello.

This error may indicate that the current save location has been moved or renamed.

Go to the Settings menu in the IJ Scan Utiltiy.  Once there, you can set a new save location for the tabs on the left side of the menu.  Once this has been done, try scanning from the IJ Scan Utility to test the adjustment.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, trikerider47!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (Windows or Mac, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I have Windows 7

Hello.

This error may indicate that the current save location has been moved or renamed.

Go to the Settings menu in the IJ Scan Utiltiy.  Once there, you can set a new save location for the tabs on the left side of the menu.  Once this has been done, try scanning from the IJ Scan Utility to test the adjustment.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for your help.  The problem was that I didn't have MP Navigator EX installed.  All is working perfectly now.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements