cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Pixma MG7550 and want to know how to scan a document and send it as an email from my printe

RonBin
Apprentice

I have a Pixma MG7550 printer and have been trying to scan a document and send it as an e-mail from the printer but can find no settings to do so. Can anyone pleae tell me how it iws done in easy terms so I can understand what to do. The printer is connected by WiFi to my printer and to a laptop downstairs. I am wondering if there is another driver I need to download?

Any help you can proved will be very much apreciated.

RonBin 

4 REPLIES 4

SamanthaW

Hi Ron!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product seems to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.

The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Thank you very much for the information. I have just been in touch with the Euyropean (UK) office, and eve fund their telephone number too, amazing as it is well hidden away. I have now found an answer to my quewtion and been able to print it too so all is now well.

Sorry to learn that I will not be able to get any help from you guys over there , the problem of being English I suppose however, I am grateful for your help and wiswh you all the very best of everything. We may have left or will be leaving the EU, we are still British and still think of the USA as our stronget allies and friends, something that I hope will never end.

Kind r3gards,

RonBin 

RonBin

Perhaps you could help others by reporting the telephone number you discovered and also answer to your problem.

I use the "My ingae garden" which  you can find it if you click on the windows flag at the bottom left side of your scree. Once the garden is active, I put my document on the printer screen, close the lid and press scan also PDF. The scan will start so all you have to do is sit back and wait. Once the scan has finished, your document will appear on your screen. Left click on it and "Save" "Descktop" and it will apopear there. I then attach it to my addressee but in some cases I convert the PDF to a Word.doc and alter it from 'Rich Text' to plain word and all is well. I know there is another way of going about it all but I have only used it twice and never found out how to use it again!

No doubt there will experts on this topic who will be able to give you a much better set of instructions anyway, that's how I go abolut it all.

Hope it helps and I wish you all the best and kind regards,

RonBin

Announcements