cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got a Canon TS3122 the printer sucks

Hbaby
Apprentice
I am on my fourth printer all of this model The first one I bought and got rid up because it was throwing this code that said the printer was jammed which it wasn’t so I didn’t know to contact canon second printer I got was the model did the same thing I contacted Canon and they sent me out a new one that same one did it again so now I’m on my fourth I think this is a defective model. I found out that it was a roller issue with it and all three printers apparently I’m tired of it because when I contact the Canon this last time to exchange it I asked for another model they told me they could not do it because of the warranty I even told them I was going to pay more money to get a different model but they told me no! So again I would not buy this model ever again and I’m thinking about not buying Canon ever again because it had more problems than I need and costing me more money than I need.
2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Sounds like you've had some bad luck.  Not sure I would have replaced over and over with the same model after 2 successive failures. 

I would recommend spending a little more on a higher quality unit.  Bargain printers from and manufacturer don't always last.   

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hbaby
Apprentice
I only brought frist two canon keep replacing the other two with same model i wanted a different model they told me no!
Announcements