cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t print 4x6 photos please help

Damundson
Apprentice
Hello, i have the Canon TS5120 and all my photos are printing letter size. I am printing from my iPhone and it does not let me select 4x6. I’ve read about registering the paper for the back try but apparently it’s set on letter and I’ve followed all directions and can’t change it to 4x6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Damundson,

If you are trying to print from an iPhone, the printing option are limited and will usually not have an option to select your paper size. If you are trying to print photos and need to select paper sizes and paper types, I would suggest downloading and installing our free Canon print Inkjet/Selphy app from the App Store.

The app will let you print photos, documents and use the scanner. When using the option for photo print, you will see a gear for settings that you can tap on to select your paper size and paper type. When opening and closing the rear tray, a window should come up asking to register what size and type of paper was just loaded and you can follow the steps using the link provided HERE.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Damundson,

If you are trying to print from an iPhone, the printing option are limited and will usually not have an option to select your paper size. If you are trying to print photos and need to select paper sizes and paper types, I would suggest downloading and installing our free Canon print Inkjet/Selphy app from the App Store.

The app will let you print photos, documents and use the scanner. When using the option for photo print, you will see a gear for settings that you can tap on to select your paper size and paper type. When opening and closing the rear tray, a window should come up asking to register what size and type of paper was just loaded and you can follow the steps using the link provided HERE.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you!

Announcements