cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy from two-sided to two-sided (using ADF) on MX530?

rivenmyst137
Apprentice

As the subject says: I cannot for the life of me figure out how to copy two-sided documents on the MX530.  Surely there is a better option than scanning and then printing.  Halp.

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Visit the following link for details about two-sided copying with this product:

MX532 Online Manual: Two-Sided Copying

If additional assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

This explains how to print from 1-sided pages to two-sided pages using the ADF.  As per my original question ("How to copy from two-sided to two-sided (using ADF) on MX530?"), there seems to be no way to copy _from_ two-sided pages using the ADF.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

If so, this is a terribly designed product.  It didn't even occur to me that it wouldn't be possible to copy 2-sided pages using the ADF given that the ADF exists.

Hi rivenmyst137,

You can print two single-sided originals or a two-sided original on to two sides of the same sheet of paper.  Instructions can be found in the user manual HERE.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements