cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G7020 Scanning Utility for macOS v10.14.6

Kawaikini
Apprentice

Aloha Community. Just installed Pixma G7020, looking for Canon scanner utility, how to scan on OS X 10.14.6?

Would appreciate any help.

Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The IJ Scan Utility is available for download on our website.  Please visit the following link:

PIXMA G7020 Software

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The IJ Scan Utility is available for download on our website.  Please visit the following link:

PIXMA G7020 Software

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Aloha Michael. Thank you for the link. I installed the utility and it appears to work. 

I actually found this previously on the website but wasn't sure if it was appropriate because the description said, " enables you to scan photos and documents using AirPrint," and my connection is USB. However, I have tested printing and scanning and it worked. I need to learn more about options, e.g. scanning sizes other than 8.5 X 11.

Thanks again very much. 

I have followed this yet it still states can not see scanner. -9923

DBob
Contributor

I use Vuescan.  It is a professional level scanning tool.  I love it and have used it on 3 different scanners.  All updates are free.  Check it out.  Best of all they have been very helpful when I had any problems.

Announcements