cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G1200 Printer woes

badhat
Apprentice

All of a sudden I'm getting this when I try to print anything.  Any ideas?  

Thanks canan trouble001.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

Try removing the printer from your computer and then after restarting your computer, reinstall the printer driver from the Canon website. 

Once the printer is reinstalled, try to print again. Let us know if that same page prints again instead of what you are trying to print. 

We look forward to your reply. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Mike

Hi badhat!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the operating system on your computer as well as what program you are trying to print from. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here: https://canon.us/MyCanonAccount

Thanks! 

Windows 10 64 bit.  Program doesn't seem to matter. This is printed off my email page.  This occurs on 3 different browsers.  Last week had an error "5b00".  I used You Tube fix....I thought it was resolved.

Hi,

Try removing the printer from your computer and then after restarting your computer, reinstall the printer driver from the Canon website. 

Once the printer is reinstalled, try to print again. Let us know if that same page prints again instead of what you are trying to print. 

We look forward to your reply. 

That did it.  Thanks!!

Announcements