So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!
If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.
Thanks and have a great day!
To resolve the 5200 error, please unplug the power cord from your G4210, reconnect the power cord, turn your G4201 on and follow these steps:
1. Please press the wrench and screwdriver button on your printer one time
2. Press the right arrow button to select Maintenance and press the OK
3. Press the right arrow button to select Ink Flush and then press the OK button --> G4210
4. Check the displayed message and press OK button
5. Select Yes and then press OK button
6. Select Yes and then press OK button
Or you can follow the steps provided in the G4210's manual: