cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code E4 on PIXMA TS3520

Fcampbell71
Apprentice

I have a flashing E4(pops up on computer as error code 168A, ink cartridge not installed or installed improperly) I have installed and reinstalled both of my cartridges several times. I have even replaced both with new cartridges when the ones I removed were new. NOTHING HAS WORKED!!! Can anyone please help!!?????

3 REPLIES 3

Mike

Hi Fcampbell71!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model number of your Canon printer as well as the operating system on your computer. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here: https://canon.us/MyCanonAccount

Thanks! 

Mike,

It is a Canon Pixma TS3520 model. Thank you for replying to my problem I appreciate your help. 

Hi,

Could you reply with the information that is listed on the ink cartridges( ink number, where the cartridge was made, etc).  If the ink will not move because of the error, unplug the power cord to the printer and gently move the ink over so you can access it. 

Also, you can try holding down the stop  button on the printer for 5 seconds to see if the error will clear. 

We look forward to your reply. 

Announcements