cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS9521C paper feed issue

timetraveller
Apprentice

It has been working fine and all of a sudden the pages won't feed through when I am printing. Copy from the rear tray works fine. I can hear it trying and eventually I get the bottom half of the page. I have cleaned all the rollers I can find. I have tried to run the Paper path cleaning paper through. Works fine from the rear tray but jams when I use the lower tray. Is there anywhere else I can look that might be causing the problem?

I also, sometimes, get the error message that the paper is not appropriate for two sided printing. However, I was not trying to print both sides.

6 REPLIES 6

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommend to have this issue looked at by our support team. Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat/ask a question box that appears, ask the chat bot to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you

timetraveller
Apprentice

I see no Chat / ask a question box.

Stephen

Apologies. Head to your My Canon Account for your support options. it's at canon.us/account

Did that and found the Chat feature. I get this response when trying to use that:  A required modern browser feature is not enabled or supported.

Please ensure cookies and local storage are enabled in your browser.

You may want to try a different device or Internet browser (like Chrome, Edge, or Safari). Mobile may not be the best option. 

I was using Edge but I will try the others.

Announcements