cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS9120 scan problem

xdm92013
Contributor

Hi all, I just got my TS9120 multi function yesterday.

I am trying to scan a Letter size paper with a picture in the middle, and some text and other graphics on other parts of the page. When I preview scan, the images get separated in different files. I want the whole letter letter size page to be in one page.

I can't find any settings to do it.

I am using the ScanGear on the Canon IJ Scan Utility.

Please help

4 REPLIES 4

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi xdm92013,

Please try using the PHOTO button on the IJ Scan Utility instead of the Scangear button.

If the issue persists, please click the Settings button in the lower left corner.   In Settings, please click Photo Scan on the left side.  On the right side, next to "Paper Size", please choose the size of the paper that is loaded on the scan glass of your PIXMA TS9120 and click OK.  Once set, please use the PHOTO button to scan again.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

The solution you posted works on the PHOTO button. But I want to use ScanGear...

Hi xdm92013,

Then scanning using Scangear, please make sure that hwole image view is selected, not thumbnail view.

Whole image view will be represented by this icon in the upper left corner:

mp090.gif

For more information, please refer to this page in the manual:

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ScanGear/W/MFP/20.0/EN/SG/sg-907.html#SG_907_01

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

That fixed my problem!

Thank you very much!

Announcements