cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS 3100 Series printer (TS 3122) will not print from computer

FarmerHR
Contributor

My computer is an HP slim desk top with a Windows 11 operating system.  The computer is pretty new ( Dec 2021).  My printer  a Pixma TS 3122 put in service Jan 2022.   I had difficulties hooking up the printer with a USB cord.  With Canon's help was able to get it going fine.  It worked about a month then stopped printing from the computr all of a sudden.  I had done nothing to the system.  When I went to print a page it would not print.  I went to the control panel and the printer was the default printer and every thing looked ok except under status, the word error was there. Tried checking all the connections, turned the computer on and off several times ,removed the printer and drivers, replaced the printer, put in new drivers from this site, and the message error did not go away.

Please help me to get my printer working from the computer.  Printer works fine in stand alone.

2 REPLIES 2

Bednar
Contributor

Check the power status of printer, network devices (e.g. wireless router), and smartphone/tablet.

@rapidfs wrote:

My computer is an HP slim desk top with a Windows 11 operating system.  The computer is pretty new ( Dec 2021).  My printer  a Pixma TS 3122 put in service Jan 2022.   I had difficulties hooking up the printer with a USB cord.  With Canon's help was able to get it going fine.  It worked about a month then stopped printing from the computr all of a sudden.  I had done nothing to the system.  When I went to print a page it would not print.  I went to the control panel and the printer was the default printer and every thing looked ok except under status, the word error was there. Tried checking all the connections, turned the computer on and off several times ,removed the printer and drivers, replaced the printer, put in new drivers from this site, and the message error did not go away.

Please help me to get my printer working from the computer.  Printer works fine in stand alone.

Thank you for trying to help me.  I have checked the power status of the items you suggested.  Everything is on and each has a light that says it is on.  By the way the printer is hooked up with a USB cord and not wiireless.  Soud I do something else.

Many Thanks

Announcements