cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma iX6800

Skates79
Apprentice

My printer started printing blank pages in the middle of a print job this morning.  I have done all the cleanings I think and I am still coming up with blank pages.  Any ideas?  Ink cartridges are full...

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Skates79,

Please make sure that the installed ink tanks are correct and full of ink. The correct order is:

CLI-251M Magenta
CLI-251BK Black
CLI-251Y Yellow
PGI-250PBK Black
CLI-251C Cyan

Next, a test of your PIXMA iX6820 should be performed. The Nozzle Check pattern shows if each print head nozzle is operating properly. Please perform the following steps to print a Nozzle Check pattern:

1. Turn the printer on and make sure paper is loaded into the sheet feeder.

2. On your printer, press and hold the RESUME button until the printer light blinks twice. When you release the button, the Nozzle Check pattern will be printed.

3. After the Nozzle Check pattern is printed, compare the results to he example that has been attached to the bottom of this post.

If colors are missing, please make sure that all of the ink tanks are full and then perform a few printhead cleanings.

To perform a printhead cleaning, please lease press and hold the RESUME/CANCEL button, then release the button when the POWER lamp flashes white 1 time.

iX6820 Nozzle Check.jpg

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements