Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma TS6420a not printing black

Madzz27
Apprentice

image.jpg

image.jpg

I received this brand new Pixma TS6420a for my birthday. It arrived 12/17/23 I took it home, unboxed it, ditched my old printer, and set it up. I ran a test print on an image that was all black and it printed a light grey. It’s literally 20 minutes out of the box why is it not printing black? I ran a couple of other test prints and every single one, color or black, is faded and dull. I cannot find anything online to help me with this.. I requested a new printer for my birthday because I craft and print stickers and my other printer was an hand me down from my mother in law, the black head was misaligned and no matter how much I aligned it it wouldn’t print right, it was fine if you were only printing documents like she was but I needed more.. and I can’t exactly make beautiful quality stickers with dull prints like the brand new one is giving me. First image is what came out of the printer, second is the image that was all black shown on my ipad and it’s clearly not a grey image. 

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommend you reach out to Canon support. Our team will be able to assist you in real time with this matter. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements