cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma TS3522 won't run 275XL/276XL ink cartridge

jfriede
Contributor

I'm puzzled.  I thought the XL will fit TS3522. The lights are blinking. I've googled everywhere trying to troubleshoot. There's not much information out there about this model. Please share your troubleshooting if any. Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Those inks (XL) should work:

INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
PG-275 Black: 5.6 ml (Std.) | 11.9 ml (XL)
CL-276 Color: 6.2 ml (Std.) | 12.6 ml (XL)

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Mssuzallen
Apprentice

Me Too.  I've always been a fan of Canon but i HATE this printer.  It has not worked properly since the day I got it. And DRAINS  the ink!!

Hi, Mssuzallen!  Please let us know what kind of problem you're experiencing with your PIXMA TS3522 and we'll be glad to get you the help you need.

We look forward to your reply!

I'm having issues with mines using ink very quickly is this normal usage I purchased mines in December an already have went thru 4 boxes of ink an I don't use as much as I should be

I need help with this printer. I am VERY frustrated. I replaced the original ink when it ran out, but get blinking black ink light. Have tried every online suggestion. 

Well, I threw the printer in the recycling center.  I got another printer and I'm happy with what I got.  INK SAVER!! Canon PIXMA G6020.

I'm joining you, I thought the MX922 was dismal, this TS3522 ranks well above it in horrible

sarahjones
Apprentice

This is the first printer Ive bought  and been extremely frustrated too. The "sample" black ink cartridge that came with it lasted longer than the full size cartridge. Wtf. I also just put in a new one 2 days ago, have printed approximately 20 pages and it says it's out of ink again. This is infuriating 

Announcements