cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma TS3522 Foreign Object fell in paper input - Urgent assistance needed

Johnnylaw
Apprentice

Canon Pixma TS3522

Support code 1300

Error E03

A very very small foreign object fell inside the printer where the paper goes and for the life of me I cannot find it. I've took off the paper input tray and tried to find it with a pair of tweezers but to no avail.

I know for a fact something small fell in it because I seen it when it happened, however, I forgot about it, and tried to print something about 2 weeks later and got paper jam error.

I've looked up solutions a bunch of times, and I don't wanna disassemble the printer to the point of where I break it completely or can't get it back together.

There's gotta be a solution I can do at home because Canons support is nonexistent and I'm not gonna wait 2 years for a in person tech rep to take his sweet time just to tell me to buy a new printer.

This is ridicolous!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

The Canon Community is not intended for immediate support from Canon USA, rather a place for other forum members to help if they have similar issues. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

What was the point of this reply? Ugh

I don't care where it comes from I just need help from someone somewhere!!

Thanks for getting me excited at a reply then seeing its that

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements