cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon MX340 multifunction station has issue with faxing

sandralewis1
Apprentice

This machine will not allow faxing long distance , 1+areacode nor 1+800 or 1+866 number.  Then on faxing you have to key in the fax destination number twice.  I have check with others that owned the same machine - co-workers and they are having the same issue.  Contacted ISP and they came in and checked lines , etc.,  no issues.  It is the machine, one I replaced it with an MX432 it worked find with any number and not having to key the fax number in twice.  This printer should have been a recall or a discount on replacement.  Then why are the models replaced in less than a year when you buy another one, less then a year it is no longer available, nor are there parts.  on the MX340 you can not replace the print head cradle it is not available.  that printer is not 2 years old.  Even though it will not fax, I should be able to use it to print and replace parts.  I am now replacing 2 of these models and they were not cheap.

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello sandralewis1.

Additional troubleshooting will have to be done to narrow down the cause of your issues.  Please contact our support group at 1-800-OKCANON for additional assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements