cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eos software install failure

bws22
Apprentice

hey everyone,

reguardless which eos installer version iu use, i keep getting this completly uninformative error page. any ideas why its failing? ive tried about 8 different times now. i have the rebel t7i and am trying to install the software on a windows 10 64 bit machine

thanks.

Capture.PNG

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what model camera you have, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

edited original post to include info

I don't have any real help to offer since I am able to install all the Canon software on my W10 machine; never had a problem.

My only suggestion would be to download the disk image at the very bottom of the T7i Windows 10 software support page and try that.

If that doesn't work give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Orogastus
Apprentice

Hello to the experts. I have today discovered the same failure with the same error messages on my PC when trying to update my old EOS software installation. Nothing has helped so far, e.g. Installation as Windows Admin, creating a new account, deinstalling before,....Has somebody already found a solution for this type of failure. My Operating System is Windows 10, 64 Bit. The current DPP version I have installed on my PC is 4.12.10.2 - it works w/o any issues. Thank you.

Announcements