Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! VIDEO PRESENTATIONS

Do you anyone know where I can find animated templates for video presentations like this: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=437832222944631&set=vb.289003064494215&type=3&theater  (like the movie filmstrip).  Thanks

bebefle_89 by Occasional Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 8 and Rebel Xsi

The  new computer I bought comes with Windows 8 and I can't upload the photos from my Rebel XSi now. I installed the software that came with my Rebel (ver 17.1) but it must be outdated. Or is there a different reason?If it's the outdated softw...

Vianna by New Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Uninstall software

I can't find Uninstall from my software for my old Cannon and I want to uninstall before I install the software for my new PowerShot.  Help.

JoAnne by Occasional Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Lightroom vs. other options (Aperture? what else?)

I'd hate to make just a really vague topic, but I'm curious what others are using for their stills workflow.  I use Lightroom, and so do most others I know, but I want to make sure I'm not in an echo chamber and not even aware of what I'm missing. My...

jfo by Super Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: EOS Utility for the iPad?

There is an IOS app but from Nick or On One software but the last time I looked it was $24.95. Plus you need to connect the camera to a WiFi enabled computer.  So it is like shooting tethered with the ability to control your camera remotely.  Being t...

Sreichert by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Eos Utility problem

Hi to all,I have a problem with the Eos Utility Software.I have the OS Windows 8, and I installed the last version of EOS Uility 2.12 compatibility with the new OS.When I connect my EOS 5D MKIII or the 7D the EOS Utility not recognized the camera.The...

alexpado by New Contributor
  • 132 replies
  • 3 likes