cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading pics from PowerShot SX60 HS to iPad

Tam753
Apprentice

Love the camera, takes fantastic pictures but I am unable to upload pictures from the camera to my iPad.  What app should I be using?  The one I used to use doesn’t seem to work any more.

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

What is the exact camera model you're using (usually on the front of the camera)?
Do you see any error messages?
Which app are you using?

Any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue.
If you're in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

I have a Canon Power Shot SX60 HS.  Bought it in 2017.  I was using the Canon Camera Connect app on my iPad with the wifi on the camera but it just won't connect.  It always used to.  No error messages.  The ipad is 6th generation, 2018.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

The Canon Connect App works very well for transferring images to a mobile device or iPAD.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

If your camera uses an SD card you can use the Apple SD Card Reader to upload photos to iPad.

Screenshot 2022-08-01 111523.jpgScreenshot 2022-08-01 111621.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Lotus7
Rising Star

Have you read this old thread--Problem getting "Camera Connect" to work with my Powershot SX60--about SX60/Canon Camera Connect wi-fi issues?

(sorry, couldn't get the huperlink to the thread to "stick" in the post)

[We fixed it!]

Announcements