cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble finding EOS Utility Software (for Mac)

TinaOZ
Apprentice

I have just purchased a R5 camera. In reading the manual I understand that I need to download the EOS Utility Software yet when I following links from the manual to canon websites and follow links to software/R5 the EOS Utility software is not shown?  Can anyone advise what may be the problem, as I seem to be going around in circles.

I am in Australia have a MacBook Pro on macOS Sonoma Version 14.1.1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, TinaOZ! At Canon USA, we're only able to help customers here in the United States.  For help in Australia, we recommend contacting our colleagues at Canon Australia.  Your fellow Community members are still welcome to offer their advice.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, TinaOZ! At Canon USA, we're only able to help customers here in the United States.  For help in Australia, we recommend contacting our colleagues at Canon Australia.  Your fellow Community members are still welcome to offer their advice.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

I have the same issue here in the US. I have a Rebel T6 and had the utility on my previous macbook, but now cant fins a download for my new one.

Hi, divella!

All available drivers, apps, and utilities for the Rebel T6 are located here: https://canon.us/3v8F81Y

We hope this helps!

So, there is none. Can you tell me if there will be?

"There are no results for the OS Version you selected."

If you are looking for macOS select macOS 13. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

they really don't support the mac platform.  for my 5D Mark IV, the last operating system supported is over 3 years old.   New machines won't even run on software that old.   And the firmware updates they recently put out last year breaks functionality with macs.   They know it ( as their their techs were able to recreate the problem last September ), but they aren't doing anything to correct the problem.

What are you not able to find using macOS 13

IMG_1887.png

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

yes, I downloaded it, and it doesn't work..  I contacted Canon and their technicians were able to recreate the problem of it not working and promised new updates would come..  3 months ago..  Now they are saying that it works fine, when it does not...  suggested I try to install a 5 year old system on a new M2 laptop to make it work..

Announcements