cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering photos to editors?

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

For a while I had used Dropbox but they have started charging for the service. I have used it in the past with great success. I have looked at two things one magazine requested: WeTransfer and YouSendIt. They all charge but offer different plans. I can send the details if you want. Basically, has anyone used these three? Good or bad. etc? Thanks.

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@Tintype_18 wrote:

For a while I had used Dropbox but they have started charging for the service. I have used it in the past with great success. I have looked at two things one magazine requested: WeTransfer and YouSendIt. They all charge but offer different plans. I can send the details if you want. Basically, has anyone used these three? Good or bad. etc? Thanks.

Dropbox has a free plan called Drobox Basic. I have not used the other services.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@Tintype_18 wrote:

Dropbox has a free plan called Drobox Basic. I have not used the other services.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements