cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac OS Ventura 13.3 and EOS Utility 3.16.10 for macOS

J03_D4ncer
Contributor

Because Ventura doesn't play well with others, I'm asking this question. Has anyone installed this on their Mac with Mac OS Ventura without stability issues?

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@J03_D4ncer wrote:

Because Ventura doesn't play well with others, I'm asking this question. Has anyone installed this on their Mac with Mac OS Ventura without stability issues?

Current version of EOSU is 3.13.11. Works fine on my MacBook Air M2 with Ventura.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you John. Stay safe.

Maciek
Contributor

Hi,
Recently had a lot of troubles with my MacMiniM2Pro + EOS 6d m1 + EOS Webcam / EOS Utility but since yesterday update to Ventura 13.3 (22E252) all looks much better. Havent tested it throughfully yet but looks good

I've been having major difficulties with Ventura. It's buggy and unstable no matter what version I use. Problems began with Ventura and continued with each iteration. Lose the dock, desktop wallpaper shrinks in size. Lost files while using Capture One 23. Dictation keeps popping up asking if I wish to enable it. Airmail Pro freezes. Ventura loses the menu bar causing me to perform a hard shutdown using the power button. Mouse stops functioning. Touch ID stopped working and Touch ID and Password disappeared from System Settings. External NVMe disappeared from the sidebar. Then there are the software conflicts. Terrible. 

Announcements