cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an EOS Digital Solutions download for a Rebel T1i instead of the disk?

ucawld1
Apprentice

I was gifted an EOS Rebel T1i camera that had never been used. I do not have a way to download the EOS Digital Solutions disk to my laptop. Is there an EOS Digital Solutions or other Utility download that will work for this model Canon camera?

If not, and I purchase an exterior CD disk drive, will this disk download to a laptop running Windows 10?

Will my only option for downloading pictures from this camera to my computer be purchasing a card reader?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Go to the T1i support page for Windows Vista:

Screenshot 2022-12-11 171909.jpg

The software in the download will be 2014 vintage versions. Some will have current versions for download from the site, like EOS Utility and Digital Photo Professional. Some may not be compatible with W10. You will have to try to install and find out.

You don't need any Canon software to download images from your camera. You can connect the camera to the computer with a USB cable as a device.

If you run into problems report back.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks, John.

I was not able to find this same download from the Window Vista download page at the URL from your post. However, I was able to download the pictures directly to my laptop with the provided USB cable.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Here’s the actual link if you still want the disk image:

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/eos-rebel-t1i

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements