cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not want image gateway to come on automatically, when starting, only when I call for it,..HOW?

set231
Contributor

When I start my computer, Image Gateway always start, I would like to "Not" have this happen, but to open only when I call for it. How?????  Pl. Help. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi set231!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what equipment you're using, any error messages you're getting, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x). Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! Thanks and have a great day!

Many Thanks........Using a Gateway 5404 with Windows Vista 32, FireFox 23.0...........

Mykolas
Authority

set231!

Thanks for getting back to us.

I would like to clarify something to help me understand what is happening here.  Image Gateway is not a standalone application that is installed on your computer, so it cannot be automatically started.  It runs in a web browser window and requires you to login to it on our website. 

I was thinking that you may be referring to something else instead.  We have a program that handles images on your computer called ImageBrowser EX. 

Are you referring to ImageBrowser EX?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements