04-01-2019 04:51 AM
I've been trying this with interest but am not seeing any results of note.
1. Once a focus correction is applied, it looks a little different, but I can't be sure of what way. Is there a way to quickly A/B the comparison once this has been used?
2. What does "Strength" do and what advantages are there to using more or less of it?
3. Is "back" supposed to mean "away from camera?" Or "back towards camera?" (DEVELOPERS: I suggest clearer words such as farther and nearer for this.)
4. What circumstances should make the difference clearest? For instance, short focal lengths? Long? Close or far focus? Bigger or smaller aperture?" I have a variety of lenses (RF24-105, RF50, 135L, 180L, others), which would give the most conspicuous change?
5. same question but for bokeh shift
03/02/2023: New Firmware Updates Are Available:EOS R7 - Version 1.3.0EOS R10 - Version 1.3.0
2/07/2023: New product announcements!EOS R8 EOS R50RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STMRF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STMRF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM
Canon U.S.A Inc. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or part without permission is prohibited.