cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP 4.0 - Show Second Photo Is Off Screen - How Do I Find It?

skihde
Apprentice

Hello Community,

I'm using DPP 4.0 and the "Show Second Screen" feature by right-clicking on the image I'm working on and seeing a second image. The trouble is, my second photo is showing up off the monitor and I can't find it. I know this because the photos were progressively being placed to the right, and then it was only a line visible and I wasn't able to maximize it, and now they don't show up at all. I can't find a toggle or anything to locate it.

I'm sure there's a very easy solution, I just haven't been able to find it. Windows 11, Laptop and additional monitor setup. Thanks for any ideas.

Stephan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

There are a few solutions depending on your hardware, but the easiest would be to change your screen resolution until you can grab a corner, etc and drag it back into view.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

There are a few solutions depending on your hardware, but the easiest would be to change your screen resolution until you can grab a corner, etc and drag it back into view.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

That seems to work. I changed from 125% to 175% and it showed up. Then I backed it down again. Thanks!

There are several keystroke combinations that can move off screen windows, alt-shift-m.  Which one keystroke combination is best to use depends upon the type of window that has gone missing.  Is it the main app, or a dialog window for the main app?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Screenshot 2022-07-23 102017.jpg

Maybe its the second monitor or W11 issue? Try disconnecting the second monitor first and see what happens.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements