cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Camera Connect photos from EOS Rebel T6 not showing up

EmilyA1
Apprentice

Hi so I’ve had my rebel t6 forever and I have never had an issue but I just recently got it back out and took some pictures yesterday and I went to transfer them on the app and all of the new pictures I just took aren’t showing up I’ve reset the WiFi and reinstalled the app and still nothing plz help I need these pictures ASAP

6 REPLIES 6

Hazel_T
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi EmilyA1,

I'm sorry to hear your new photos are not showing in the Canon Camera Connect app. If you press the Playback button on the camera itself are you able to see the new images there? Also were the images show in JPG or RAW format?

Hi there! 
I am having a similar issue to EmilyA1. The pictures I take are showing up on the camera and I have the phone and camera on the same WiFi, so they have successfully connected, but my most recent pictures are not showing up in the app to import (caveat: I've essentially just dusted off the camera and redownloaded the app after years of not using).

Hello GA_Mat22,

I would recommend that you first, reset the wireless settings on the camera. In the camera Tools (wrench tab) menu, select [Wi-Fi function], then press the [DISP] button. You should now see a general settings page. Select [Clear Wi-Fi settings]. I have attached a document to help walk you through the setup from scratch HERE.

Hello, I am having the same issue. I reset my wifi settings but my pictures are still not showing up on the import app 

Hello, were you able to get through ?

Greetings,

The user you referenced has not visited the forms since January 25th.

We're happy to try and assist you, but to do so, it would be best if you started a new topic.  This will ensure your issue gets the visibility it deserves.

Please include the model of your camera.  The file type you are shooting in and the brand and model of your mobile device.  Android, iOS and the version of its operating system.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements