cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic photo forwarding using Digital Photo Professional 4

JDJ1
Apprentice

Hi all, my work is having me set up automatic camera forwarding using Digital Photo Professional 4. I am trying to have it so that it automatically forwards all photos from a Canon EOS Rebel T7 whenever it is plugged in to a folder in a shared drive. How do I go about setting this up in the software? I have tried googling and haven't gotten much information and the document I'm looking off of that we created to set up isn't proving helpful either. Any tips?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@JDJ1 wrote:

Hi all, my work is having me set up automatic camera forwarding using Digital Photo Professional 4. I am trying to have it so that it automatically forwards all photos from a Canon EOS Rebel T7 whenever it is plugged in to a folder in a shared drive. How do I go about setting this up in the software? I have tried googling and haven't gotten much information and the document I'm looking off of that we created to set up isn't proving helpful either. Any tips?

You can't in DPP. You should be able to configure EOS Utility 3 to automatically start and transfer images when you connect an power on your camera.

Screenshot 2023-08-08 131257.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, JDJ1!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@JDJ1 wrote:

You can't in DPP. You should be able to configure EOS Utility 3 to automatically start and transfer images when you connect an power on your camera.

Screenshot 2023-08-08 131257.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic
Announcements