cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

convert M2TS to MP4

Sebastiny
Apprentice

I just pre ordered the iPhone 6 Plus and it will be delivered on 9/19. So excited. My question is how I could transfer the M2TS video files stored in my camcorder to iPhone 6 Plus so that I can watch them whenever. I only know iPhone 6 plus supports MP4 video format. Which is the best video converter that can help me convert M2TS to MP4. Thanks?

4 REPLIES 4

Dannel
Contributor

Try macx free ts video converter. It can easily convert M2TS, MTS, TS vidoe files to MP4 format. What's more, it is a freeware.

Or you can also follow this tips to know how to do it: http://www.macxdvd.com/mac-dvd-video-converter-how-to/convert-hd-mkv-mts-avi-to-iphone6.htm

Janekong
Enthusiast

I am not sure if your problem has been solved or not, but I will still post my solution to this . I searched the Apple store and found this converter app, free mts/m2ts converter  . Well, hope it may help you or other guys who have such problem.

Lisaostos
Apprentice

M2TS is a container file format for multiplexing audio, video and other streams. To convert camcorder MTS, M2TS files to MP4, a video converter is needed. Yes, it's quite difficult to get M2TS files converted and transferred to iPhone if no tool can be used. But you can try to convert M2TS to MP4 with a professional-made program say Video Converter Ultimate. 

daveclark966
Contributor
I use Avdshare Video  Converter to Convert M2TS to MP4,WMV, MOV, MKV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MTS, RMVB, WTV, etc for easily using M2TS on almost all applications or uploading M2TS to any website.
Announcements