Camcorders
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

camcorder purchase

My friend recommended the Canon Vixia R32 but the price is a little more than I wanted to pay.  Would it be foolish to purcahse the less expensive models? Also what does R vs. M stand for?  Thank you 

susan by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HV30 vs HFM40, low-light, sensor size.

I have an HFM40 I am trying to match up with my HV30. The HV30 has a 1/2.7" sensor as opposed to the M40's 1/3" sensor. Low-lite shots make it difficult. Why is the HV30, with a bigger sensor than the M40, so bad in low-lite? The M40 rocks the dark!

Canon XF drivers for Mac OS X 10.8: WHEN?

Ever since upgrading to Mac OS X 10.8, I can no longer work with native MXF files from my Canon XF100 camcorder. I can convert them to Prores with a 3rd party app, but that's not why I bought this camera. The website said these drivers were coming in...

Matching XF 300 with 5d mkII

I've been shooting a few things mixing both video from the 5d mkII and the XF300, and I was wondering if anyone has created a custom picture profile for the XF that matches up closely with the Neutral picture style of the 5d mkII?I know that the C300...

Which Camcorder should I consider?

I have 14 grandchildren and am not too adept at this new technology, so I'm looking for something that would be good but easy.  Any thoughts?

Carla by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements