cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download Silverlight?

KayCrick
Apprentice

How do you load Silverlight for Image Browser EX?  Does not load Image Browser successfully after I dowload Silverlight.

6 REPLIES 6

KayCrick
Apprentice
I have a Canon Vixia HF R500 camcorder.

Hey KayCrick,

How is the R500's video quality in low light? Is it grainy like I heard others say about the previous R400 model?

Crista
Whiz

Hi KayCrick!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you have. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

KayCrick
Apprentice

I am running Windows 8.1.   ImageBrowser EX will not load completely.  It stopped at %80 completed.  Says that Silverlight did not load successfully.

KayCrick
Apprentice

I recently purchased a Canon Vixia HF R500 camcorder.  I cannot load Image Browser EX.  Each time I try, it says it is having a problem with loading Silverlight.  I received an email from Canon with a fix on this, but it did not work.  It was a clean utility to clean Silverlight and reload.  As I said, this did not work.  I will call Canon tomorrow but do not know if I can get a fix on this problem.  Help!

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Kay Crick,

In some cases, we've discovered that the Silverlight installation may have been corrupted.  You should be able to resolve this by cleaning your registry, then reinstalling Silverlight.

Here is the link to the Microsoft Support article with registry cleaner utility:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2608523

Here is the link to download the latest version of SilverLight from Microsoft:
http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/get-started/install/default.aspx

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements