cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote control for Canon Legria/Vixia HF G70

DickyL
Contributor
Because my Canon Legria/Vixia HF G10 camcorder had broken down, I recently purchased the Legria/Vixia HF G70 to my complete satisfaction. A great buy! Only, I really miss a remote control, which was included with the HF G10. It even included a wireless one. I also had a (Sony) tripod with a LANC remote control in the handle that could be connected to the HF G10 without any problems. I had thought that it could also be connected to the new HF G70, but that was not the case. I know that a separate remote control for the HF G70 can be bought (the RC-V100), but it costs between 2500 and 3000 euros! More than 2x the price of the camcorder itself. That is not an option for me. My question: "Is there no other (read cheaper) solution to control the camcorder remotely, or will a cheaper remote control for the HF G70 possibly be on the market soon and is it true that this camcorder does not support LANC?"
11 REPLIES 11

Frank0815
Apprentice

I have the same problem with the HF G70 and am very happy about the solution of being able to use an inexpensive remote!
I have now ordered two from Amazon and am testing them!
Many, many thanks!

Frank0815
Apprentice

The

Hanpusen ZC-2 

XI-ZC-2 / X001N3CEG9

Remote from Amazon (Germany) works well!

Announcements