cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS 10

DarrylCox
Contributor

I tried multiple times to download the Canon software and firmware from this site to my HP ELITEBOOK 8670 . It wont download... what's the solution?

15 REPLIES 15

@DarrylCox wrote:

I have a CANON EOS REBEL T5I and I tried downloading the windows 10 64-bit Canon editing software and firmware from the official canon site

I think you may need to enter your camera's serial number.  Is that the problem?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

I entered my camera's serial number and my computer still couldn't install the downloaded ZIP file from the canon site. I'll try it again today and post on here exactly what it States during the I installation process. Thank you.

Hi, DarrylCox!

You can download the EOS Digital Solution Software by going HERE and then select Windows 7 (regardless which version of Windows you're using), and then select "EOS Digital Solution Disk Software 29.1A for Windows (For users who cannot use the bundled CD)". When you select that, you'll be prompted to enter your serial number. That's the DIGITS from the bottom of your camera near the tripod mount hole. The software download isn't picky about your product, it just needs to be a Canon Camera product. It looks like this:
SoftwareDownloadSN.JPG

After you've gotten that, you'll want to update your software to the most current version for Windows 10 by going to the Windows 10 (64-bit) dropdown and select the most current versions of the software you'd like to update (most likely just EOS Utility & Digital Photo Professional).

If you get stuck, don't hesitate to reach out to support. They're at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) weekdays from 9am to 9pm (ET) & Saturdays from 9am to 7pm (ET). Support at Canon USA is right here in the USA. 

If you're outside of the USA, you'll want to reach out to support in your country HERE

Tiffany

Hi DarrylCox.

Welcome to the Canon forum! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model Canon 

equipment you are using.  Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Hello. It's a CANON EOS REBEL T5I and the windows 10 64-bit download software is what's needed

DarrylCox
Contributor
I already entered my camera's serial number and it still wouldn't install
Announcements