cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go Figure...

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

So, I got a relatively new cell phone and on it was an exercise app that encourages me to go for daily walks.   Happy to oblige, I have turned an exercise session into an opportunity to take a camera, go out and be actively observant.  For me it's an exercise in really looking and seeing and taking photos of what catches my eye, without discernment or specific expectations.

Often, while doing so, I take some of my legacy gear with me just for the fun of it, since I am under no pressure to produce works of art.  On this occasion, I took my venerable Canon EOS D60, circa 2002, 6MP APS-C sensor but with a FF mount - not to be confused with the excellent 60D of 2010 with about 18MP.  For laughs, I attached the even older EF 28-135 IS USM lens.

While I got a bunch of shots, I was accosted by this chap who was desperate to have me take his photo, "to make me famous man, I wanna be big on TV and the web, man!" Initially I was inclined to dissemble, but in the end I took his photo to make him go away. So, here is the man🙄

Canon EOS D60 • Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM @53mm • 1/160 • f/10 • ISO 200Canon EOS D60 • Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM @53mm • 1/160 • f/10 • ISO 200

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
0 REPLIES 0
Announcements