cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Beautiful April 2020 Baby and Getting out of a Creative Rut

KatieGoPhoto
Apprentice

The last two years have been pretty insane and just overflowing with change. This is my third baby, who was born in the height of the pandemic. She is currently two years old, but I really like this picture I took of her when she turned 1, and yes her eyes really are that blue. I used my Canon 6D and 50mm prime lens. This is an image I just submitted to a local fair. The crazy thing is, I haven't done so for 2 years. It was canceled in 2020, and in 2021, my dog who is like my best friend was having a bunch of health problems and dying last summer, so I wasn't even thinking about the local fairs. It's also weird that my middle child was the same age as my youngest is now, which blows my mind. Ironically, I won a couple awards for a picture of her (my now 6 year old) the last time I entered. It's kind of an odd feeling. The past two years over all I suppose. This year, I feel more ready. I was in a creative rut for most of the pandemic, and feel like I'm finally digging myself out and want to put some more of my work, and positivity out into the world. We'll see how I do! Thanks for looking! -Katie Gonano KGP_04_05_2021_My_kids_Mabel1_Bruno-7057.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

Cute little lady. My complements on the outstanding photo. Could you share the settings for your camera? I like to see them for reference.

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG
Announcements