cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageFORMULA DR-M160II ISIS Driver Error Message

lngo
Contributor

Hello everyone, 

We are installing Scanner DR-160-ii for the user's laptops. Recently, we get the issue "An error has occurred with the ISIS driver. [Error:80FD13A6]. It still works with the DR-160 driver, the previous driver, but it cannot work with DR-160ii.

Please support. Thank you in advance!

Have a nice day!

12 REPLIES 12

I want to point out, when using Windows Fax and Scan, it works, I am guessing the issue more with the Captureontouch software issue. We use a lot of different driver ( required) county government required on all images.

the County is migrating to Windows 11, which, I have on my computer. I used the driver and CaptureonTouch listed above and it is working. I was hoping it would be still broke, so I can call the Technical phone number. it isn't so I am in process of taking the client laptop to delve deeper into the issue.

ahunt
Contributor

Good Day,

I was able to get the laptop from the client to troubleshoot this further. I removed all other application that would be a scanner related software that the local government is using. I also removed all application from Canon from App & Features. I installed from the software from the CDROM that came with the scanner. It is still not working and getting the ISIS driver error at the top of the thread. I ran the registry fix it stated it found one item and issue persist.

ahunt
Contributor

ok, Captureontouch has issues, I am able to scan to file using Windows Fax and Scan. 

I reverted back to an older application that came with Canon Scanner called CapturePerfect 3.1

It had one issue that can be resolved by searching "Failed to copy file"

Announcements